1 hr 20 mins
Grace Fung's Note:
Simple but impressive, this makes a great alternative to ordinary cream cheese cakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease an 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Mix together cracker crumbs, melted butter, dark brown sugar and ground ginger; press onto bottom of pan; set aside.
- 4In a blender or food processor, process the remaining ingredients until well-blended and smooth; pour into prepared pan.
- 5Place a pan of hot water on the bottom rack of the oven (this prevents the cake from cracking).
- 6Bake the cake in the centre for 45-60 minutes or until set.
- 7Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Ricotta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 285.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g