Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple but impressive, this makes a great alternative to ordinary cream cheese cakes.
Make and share this Lighter Ricotta Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease an 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix together cracker crumbs, melted butter, dark brown sugar and ground ginger; press onto bottom of pan; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, process the remaining ingredients until well-blended and smooth; pour into prepared pan.
- Place a pan of hot water on the bottom rack of the oven (this prevents the cake from cracking).
- Bake the cake in the centre for 45-60 minutes or until set.
- Chill before serving.