Recipe by Rita~
Using sunsweet makes this Lower in fat because it replaces butter, margarine, oil and shortening with a fruit based replacement. Lighter Bake is naturally 100% fat and cholesterol free and is excellent in your heart healthy recipes.
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, Packed
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml butter substitute, Sunsweet Lighter Bake (if you do use butter please take note to use double the amount)
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheets lightly with Pam (or use baking parchment paper to avoid any need to prepare pans); set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat together sugars, Lighter Bake, egg and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into Lighter Bake mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool on racks.
- Enjoy GUILT FREE!