Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is a Lime Cheesecake recipe using Splenda instead of sugar. I tried it over the weekend and was surprised at how easy and good it was. This has to be refrigerated for 6 hours before serving so prepare accordingly
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup splenda granular sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups splenda granular sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crust ingredients together, and press into a 10" spring form pan.
- Filling: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and SPLENDA Granular until well mixed and smooth.
- Add lime juice and a pinch of salt, beat until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour filling over crust and bake 50-60 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch. Let cool 15-20 minutes before placing in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate 6 hours before serving.