Lightened up Instant Pot Mango Cheesecake
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (9 sheets)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 mango, peeled, chopped and pureed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl and mix to combine. Pour mixture into a 7-inch spring form pan and press down evenly. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment mix cream cheeses and 2/3 cup sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, stopping periodically to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Turn the mixed speed down to low and add eggs one at a time, followed mango puree and vanilla.
- Once ingredients are all well mixed pour over cooled crust; cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Place the metal trivet in the bottom of the inner pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Carefully lower the cake pan onto the trivet.
- Cover and lock the lid in place. Place the vent to the sealing position and set to manual on high pressure for 35 minutes. When the cook time is done, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the cheesecake from the inner pot and remove the fool. Allow to cool completely before covering with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator to cool for at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Nutrition Info Per Serving: Calories: 273; Total Fat: 17 grams; Saturated Fat: 9 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 26 grams; Sugars: 22 grams; Protein: 6 grams; Sodium: 234 milligrams; Cholesterol: 84 milligrams; Fiber: 1 gram.