Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
One of my favorite pies is my Dream Whip Pie, but since I'm trying to eat healthier, I decided to lighten it up and make it a little bit healthier.
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix (Dream Whip brand)
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold skim milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (1 ounce) sugar free fat free instant pudding mix, any flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Beat whipped topping mixes, 1 cup of the milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on high 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- Add remaining 1-3/4 cups milk and pudding mixes; beat on low speed until mixed.
- Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.