A guiltless version of the classic. Serve with salad and a crunchy pickle, and you'll be in heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, Best Foods Reduced Fat is best
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 drop hot sauce
- garlic salt
- 1Combine all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- 2Warm the wraps in the microwave for about 10 seconds so they don't tear when making the wraps.
- 3Spread half of the dressing on each wrap- don't spread the dressing all the way to the edge. Lay down 2 half pieces of the cheese on top of the dressing, then split the saurkraut between the wraps, and finally split the turkey pastrami between the wraps. Fold one side over, then fold the bottom up, then roll the wrap as tightly as you can without tearing it.
- 4Lay the wraps seam side down in the microwave and heat for 30-60 seconds on high until warmed through.
- 5Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and lay the wraps in seam side down. Let them toast in the pan for about a minute on each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighten-Up Reuben Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 1510.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat flour tortillas
fat free cheese