Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A guiltless version of the classic. Serve with salad and a crunchy pickle, and you'll be in heaven!
Make and share this Lighten-Up Reuben Wrap recipe from Food.com.
For the dressing
- 1⁄4 cup pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, Best Foods Reduced Fat is best
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 drop hot sauce
- garlic salt
- 2 low-fat flour tortillas, use La Tortilla Factory Muligrain Soft Wraps
- 6 ounces turkey pastrami
- 3⁄4 cup sauerkraut
- 2 slices fat free cheese, torn in half
- cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Warm the wraps in the microwave for about 10 seconds so they don't tear when making the wraps.
- Spread half of the dressing on each wrap- don't spread the dressing all the way to the edge. Lay down 2 half pieces of the cheese on top of the dressing, then split the saurkraut between the wraps, and finally split the turkey pastrami between the wraps. Fold one side over, then fold the bottom up, then roll the wrap as tightly as you can without tearing it.
- Lay the wraps seam side down in the microwave and heat for 30-60 seconds on high until warmed through.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and lay the wraps in seam side down. Let them toast in the pan for about a minute on each side.