- Ready In:
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 12 thin slices deli corned beef
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 12 ounces Coleslaw
- 4 thin slices red onions
- Spread tortillas with dressing.
- Top each with 3 slices corned beef.
- Add 1-1/2 slices cheese each.
- Add coleslaw and onions.
- Roll up and wrap in damp paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!