- 680.38 g yellow squash, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 304.75 g can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml fat free sour cream
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 30 low-fat Ritz crackers, crushed
- 59.14 ml light margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil squash, carrots and onions in salted water until soft.
- Drain well.
- Mash with potatoe masher or blend in food processor.
- Stir squash mixture and next 3 ingredients together and place in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- In Seperate bowl combine ritz crackers and margarine and spread over the top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown. ( About 35 minutes).