Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lighter turkey club sandwich which won't have you feeling guilty but tastes really good.
Make and share this Light Toasty Turkey Club Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices light bread (40-45 calories each with about 2g fiber per slice)
- 2 slices lean turkey bacon or 2 slices center-cut bacon
- 4 -6 slices 98% fat free oven-roasted turkey breast
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- Toast the bread.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Over medium heat, cook bacon strips in a pan sprayed with nonstick spray until crispy (about 5 minutes).
- Spread mayo onto one piece of bread, and then top with the turkey slices, tomato, lettuce, and bacon.
- Finish it all off with the other piece of bread and eat!
YUM! I used a deli thin whole wheat for the bread, turkey bacon, deli oven roasted turkey, and half the lettuce, tomato and mayo. Served with a cup of tomato soup this was a fantastic lite lunch! Thanks for posting Lainey. MMade for Choose Your Event Party.
Nice addition of the Turkey to a BLT (which I *LOVE*). Used Miracle Whip instead of Fat-free mayo (personal taste issues). Yum yum!!!
When I todle hubby this was for dinner he was rapt, alovely simple to put together dinner on a rushed weeknight, I used rye bread & also added a smidge tomato chutney on each, great sandwich, thanks!