A light recipe, lots of pretty colors and good textures.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 cups zucchini, finely diced
- 1 cup tomato, finely diced
- 6 ounces crab or 6 ounces imitation crab sticks or 6 ounces lobsters
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup slivered fresh basil leaf, divided
- 1Cook corn in boiling water for 7 minutes, or until done. Remove to a plate and let cool.
- 2Cut kernels from cobs and place kernels in a large bowl.
- 3Bring water to a boil again and add zucchini, and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Drain and add zucchini to the bowl with the corn, and toss in the diced tomato.
- 5Whisk lemon juice, salt and pepper, and oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- 6Cut shrimp in half, and chop lobster or surimi.
- 7Place seafood in a medium mixing bowl, and add half of the basil.
- 8Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing mixture to the seafood and toss well.
- 9Add remaining basil and remaining dressing to the corn mixture in the large bowl, and toss well.
- 10To serve: Place lettuce leaves on 4 plates or a platter. Top with corn mixture, then top that with seafood mixture.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Summer Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 745.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 20.5 g