Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light recipe, lots of pretty colors and good textures.
Make and share this Light Summer Seafood Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 cups zucchini, finely diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- 6 ounces crab or 6 ounces imitation crab sticks or 6 ounces lobsters
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup slivered fresh basil leaf, divided
- Cook corn in boiling water for 7 minutes, or until done. Remove to a plate and let cool.
- Cut kernels from cobs and place kernels in a large bowl.
- Bring water to a boil again and add zucchini, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain and add zucchini to the bowl with the corn, and toss in the diced tomato.
- Whisk lemon juice, salt and pepper, and oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut shrimp in half, and chop lobster or surimi.
- Place seafood in a medium mixing bowl, and add half of the basil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing mixture to the seafood and toss well.
- Add remaining basil and remaining dressing to the corn mixture in the large bowl, and toss well.
- To serve: Place lettuce leaves on 4 plates or a platter. Top with corn mixture, then top that with seafood mixture.