Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just discovered this recipe while on a pms binge haha... needed a 'naughty' treat to fill my tummy while also satifying my cravings while also creating something that was not so 'naughty' so I wouldn't be in tears for gorging down a plate full, gotta luv pms!!... Good News tho!! this was so good and no guilty feelings afterwards, whats not to luv!! Ingredient mentionables: for lettuce I used romaine as well as: I cut mine in half and used only 1 half of them then put the other half of leaves in a baggy to use for something else. For the meatless beef strips i used : Atantic Superstore's Presidence Choice Meatless Meat Strips in Beef flavour. For the seasoning I used a basic Tex Mex seasoning low sodium but you could also use a variety of dry seasoning mixes based on preference- suggestions : mustard, montreal steak spice, ranch, onion, garlic, balsamic etc. * Wanted to also mention that 113.5g is about half a bag of meatless meat strips give or take a bit, depending on what brand you use.
- 7 lettuce leaves
- 113 1⁄2 g vegetarian beef strips
- 2 -3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon Tex-Mex seasoning
- Since I only had half a bag of meatless strips left I heated them in the bag for about 35 secs in the mircrowave (until heated through but not hot) then added the sour cream and seasoning mix right into that same bag.
- I placed 1 to 2 creamy seasoned strips on to the lettuce leaf and gobbled it up! :)
- * If you place only 1-2 strips on each leaf then you really can gobble down quite a few of these and they are quite filling and satisifying, especially if your pmsing and need a little bit more s-a-t-i-s-f-a-c-t-i-o-n in your meal like i do haha --
- Hope you enjoy !