Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
A light and easy caesar dressing.Delightful.
Make and share this Light Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- white sliced bread
- olive oil
- Puree in food processor.
- Croutons-Brush bread with olive oil and bake at 350 till golden.
- Remove from oven and gently brush surface of bread with a cut clove of garlic.
- Remove crust and cube.
- Toss with romain lettuce,dressing and extra parmisan cheese.
Wonderful, very tasty. I wanted something light with our chicken caesars, read the reviews before making the dressing, and decided to go with a few small changes. I used dijon mustard, only half of the worcestshire and half the milk. I thought if it needed to be thinned I could always add more milk later. Everyone at the table loved the taste, but thought it might be better with half the garlic.(one clove) The texture is so creamy, it's hard to believe this is a lower calorie version of caesar salad dressing.
I made this for 6 people and it was so good I had to make a second batch
Very good caesar dressing. I used only 1/3 C milk for a thicker dressing. This is very similar to a recipe that I have used for years (from Hellman's) except that recipe doesn't include Worcestershire and I quite like the twist it adds. Thank you.