Recipe by jenpalombi
A healthy way to enjoy fall time squash. 5 WW points per half.
Top Review by Modmom50
I have been doing this recipe for years and years and love it. Over the years I have added cinnamon to the mix and often cook it in the microwave when don't want to heat up kitchen too much. It's sooo good however you make this and great that it is easy and healthy to boot.
- 1 butternut squash, halved and seeded
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the squash halves on a cookie sheet.
- Spray each half of the squash 5-10 times with the butter spray.
- Sprinkle each half of the squash with brown sugar. (Adding a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice tastes good too!).
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until soft.
- Serve in shell.