1/2 Photos of Light As a Cloud Cheese Rolls
2 hrs 5 mins
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Light and delicious. Use any cheese or combo. I used Fiesta Blend: Monterey Jack, Cheddar Queso, and Asadero. From William Sonoma THE BREAD MACHINE cookbook with some changes by me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine as per manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Settings: Dough cycle only.When dough cycle is completed; remove to lightly floured surface and knead about 5 minutes.
- 3Let rest for about 5 minutes.
- 4Spray 2 pie pans or 8" baking dishes with oil.
- 5Break out about "a golf ball-sized" piece of dough.
- 6Roll into round and place in pans, turning to lightly coat with oil.
- 7Repeat with remaining dough.
- 8Cover with clean tea towels and place in draft-free place.
- 9(I use a closed oven after placing a 8" square metal pan filled with hot water on the bottom rack and the rolls on the rack above.
- 10Let rise until doubled; remove all from oven.
- 11Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with more cheese, if desired.
- 12Preheat to 400 degrees F.; bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown.
- 13Remove pans to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light As a Cloud Cheese Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1124.4
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 1709.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 35.9 g