Recipe by Cookin'withGas
Found in the December/January issue 2008 of Taste of Home's Light & Tasty magazine...Placed here for safekeeping!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup land o' lakes stick light butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 10 walnuts, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°; spray PAM over the inside o a 13X9 pan.
- Combine crust ingredients and press onto the bottom of the 13X9 pan; cover and chill NO less than 15 minute.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth; Beat in the canned pumpkin, the pie spice and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat on low speed until JUST combined; our over the chilled crust; Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until the center is ALMOST set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour; then cover and chill for NO less than 8 hours or even overnight.
- Cut into 20 bars, topping each with a walnut half before serving.