Recipe by Belgarion66
I found this recipe online a while ago and have made it many times. It is delicious! It is very easy to make and reheats quite well. My girlfriend is on Weight Watchers and has asked me to make this quiche many times for easy week-night dinners. Enjoy!
Top Review by Lynn in MA
This quiche is delightfully light and fluffy. I made it in a 9-inch deep dish pie shell, added an extra jumbo egg, substituted light sour cream for most of the mayonnaise, and chopped a whole medium onion and sautéed it with a clove of minced garlic. I thought it needed a bit of seasoning, so to the spinach/onion/garlic mixture (I mixed them all), I added 1/2 tsp. of dried dill weed, 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano and a pinch each of kosher salt and cayenne pepper. Because I increased the volume of the pie, I needed to bake it about 15 minutes longer.Edi
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 198.44 g Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
- 283.49 g frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed)
- 59.14 ml frozen chopped onions
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set.