Recipe by Belgarion66
I found this recipe online a while ago and have made it many times. It is delicious! It is very easy to make and reheats quite well. My girlfriend is on Weight Watchers and has asked me to make this quiche many times for easy week-night dinners. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 7 ounces Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set.