- 3⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup drained chickpeas
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped (or hot pepper)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 (8 inch) soft flour tortillas
- 6 slices low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spinach, chick peas, peppers, tomatoes and chili powder. Spread mixture over half of.
- each tortilla ending with 1 slice of cheese. Fold tortillas in half and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with low fat or fat free Sour Cream or salsa. or both.