1/1 Photo of Libbie's Coconut Cookies
Dienia B.'s Note:
From my mother-in-law's recipes. It's really old and I don't know where she got it, but it's really coconutty. These are good and she made them a lot when Rudy was little in the 40's and 50's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla and salt; mix well.
- 4Sift dry ingredients together.
- 5Add to butter/egg mixture alternately with the sour milk.
- 6Fold in the coconut.
- 7Spray your baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 8Drop batter by teaspoons onto baking sheet.
- 9Bake approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned (these cookies will spread a little).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Libbie's Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 377.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g