Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe uses ready made mini phyllo shells, which can be found in most supermarkets. These look so appetizing and are a novelty to look at. Make your dinner party or brunch a big hit with these!
- 15 miniature phyllo cups (freezer section)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- For added crispness, preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove the shells from package. Place them on a cookie sheet, place them in the oven for 3-5 minutes. Allow to cool before filling.
- With and electric mixer, blend the softened cream cheese and marshmallow cream together for 1 minute.
- Add lime juice, peppermint extract and greed food coloring.
- Mix 1/2 to 1 whole minute.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes to chill.
- Fill each crisp shell with 2 teaspoons of filling.
- **If desired, garnish with:
- •1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted 2 minutes in microwave.
- •whipped topping.
- •semisweet or white baking squares, shaved.