Again this is another recipe from my gran, number two of three!
My Private Note
bowls o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1place lentils into a sieve, wash under cold running water.
- 2place lentil, ham stock cube, salt and pepper and water into a large pot.
- 3Bring to boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- 4Wash the carrot and potato and peel them.
- 5Chop the onion finely.
- 6Grate the potato and carrot.
- 7Add the vegetables to the large pot, and bring to boil.
- 8Simmer until all veg is soft.
- 9Blending the soup is optional but I would recommend it.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ham stock cube
salt and pepper