Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
gotta love lentils.
- 50 g brown lentils, cooked
- 50 g baby beets, halved
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar or 1 teaspoon light olive oil vinaigrette dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby rocket
- 10 g low-fat feta, crumbed
- At Home: combine lentils and beetroot. Toss in vinegar.
- At lunch: serve lentils and beetroot on the rocket and sprinkle a small serving of fetta cheese ontop.
This was so good - I finished it with a drizzle of good olive oil and served it with a hunk of good crusty bread as a substantial starter. Thanks for sharing.