Recipe by Denise in NH
A nice dessert for a summer barbecue.
Top Review by Montana-GemBob
I made this and brought it to work. Everyone loved it and it was all gone in no time. It may have been just a little too lemony for me so I may try it again and just use a regular yellow cake mix instead of the lemon cake mix. All in all though it was very good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 4 cups fresh rhubarb, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with a vegetable cooking spray (such as Pam).
- Layer rhubarb, sugar, marshmallows and dry jello.
- Make cake mix according to package directions and pour evenly over mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool and turn pan upside down over a foil line cookie sheet.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!