- coarse salt
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen baby lima beans, unthawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add lima beans and cook; stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, then drain again, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Transfer lima beans to a bowl.
- Stir in oil, lemon zest and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide among four serving plates and sprinkle with Parmesan.