Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Makes a gorgeous presentation if you can find a medley of fingerlings (multi color).
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fingerling potatoes, Halved
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place potatoes in an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Olive oil, garlic, salt and lemon juice.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Delish! Loved these roasted potatoes - the lemon really makes the flavor pop. The only change I made was to scale back the olive oil quite a bit. Will definitely make these delicious potatoes again. Made for Spring PAC, May, 2014.
These were perfect. I used 2 lbs fingerlings and the amount for the toppings was perfect. Sprinkled with oregano before baking for a bit of a greek twist. Thanks for posting!
I keep coming back after 3 years ! Just LOVE the combo of BUTTER, garlic, EVOO, and garlic ! SOOO simple -- SOO good !