Recipe by Warren B.
Makes a gorgeous presentation if you can find a medley of fingerlings (multi color).
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delish! Loved these roasted potatoes - the lemon really makes the flavor pop. The only change I made was to scale back the olive oil quite a bit. Will definitely make these delicious potatoes again. Made for Spring PAC, May, 2014.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fingerling potatoes, Halved
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place potatoes in an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Olive oil, garlic, salt and lemon juice.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.