A yummy cheesecake with no baking! Delicious and so easy.
Make and share this Lemony Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in saucepan, then stir in graham cracker crumbs and 2 T.
- Measure and set aside 3 T crumbs for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9" square pan and set aside.
- For filling, dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Slowly, beat in warm jello.
- Chill until it starts to set.
- Beat cream until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Pour over crust in pan and sprinkle with reserved 3 T crumbs.
- Chill well.
I've made this before, but don't remember where I got the recipe. It was delish. I used a jar of lemon curd to top it with, which was delicious. This was creamy and refreshing and has a perfect lemon flavor. Very simple and quick.
So very good and light.
Light, cool, delicious and easy...what more could you ask for. This is a great dessert. If you like lemon, you should try this at least once. I will be making this one again! Thanx, marie!