1/2 Photos of Lemony Cheesecake Squares
A yummy cheesecake with no baking! Delicious and so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan, then stir in graham cracker crumbs and 2 T.
- 3Measure and set aside 3 T crumbs for topping.
- 4Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9" square pan and set aside.
- 5For filling, dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl.
- 6In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until smooth.
- 7Slowly, beat in warm jello.
- 8Chill until it starts to set.
- 9Beat cream until stiff and fold into mixture.
- 10Pour over crust in pan and sprinkle with reserved 3 T crumbs.
- 11Chill well.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g