- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, partially thawed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crumb crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat lemonade concentrate in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds.
- Spoon in ice cream, beat until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping till smooth.
- Freeze, if necessary, until mixture will mound. spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight,
- Let stand at room temperature.15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
- Garnish wish additional whipped topping, lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.