Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I know it sounds weird, but it is really good. I found this in the recipe box. I am pretty sure it came from another site (maybe allrecipes.com)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs thick cut pork chops or 2 lbs steaks
- Stir together the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, celery salt, seasoned salt, and garlic powder.
- Place chops in the mixture, cover, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Remove chops from marinade and place on a broiling pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat source for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness.
This recipe makes for some really GREAT TASTING CHOPS! Followed the recipe right on down & thoroughly enjoyed the lemony flavor flavor of the marinade! We had 2 chops as leftovers the next day, & they were just as good the 2nd time around! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Marinade is super fast to throw together, and flavor mild but quite good. Used 4 very thick and lean pork chops and cooked on grill. Came out very moist. Everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!