- 3 cups water
- 2 family-size tea bags
- 1 (1 ounce) package fresh mint leaves (about 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- fresh citrus slices (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Remove from heat, add tea bags, and stir in fresh mint. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags and mint. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Pour tea into a 3-quart container, and stir in 4 cups cold water and lemonade concentrate. Serve over ice. Garnish with citrus slices if desired.