Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Weird sounding recipe, thought id try it out.
- 4 -6 pieces chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Arrange chicken pieces in crock pot.
- Mix lemonade, brown sugar, and ketchup together well.
- Pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot but keep it covered so it stays hot.
- Transfer liquid to saucepan and skim fat.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water and add slowly to liquid, while stirring over low heat.
- Serve when thickened.
This is, undoubtedly, one of the best lemon chicken I've ever had! And one of the easiest! I used skin on breasts and browned quickly before adding them to the crockpot. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Kierstein. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0