1/3 Photos of Lemonade
Refreshing drink! This can be used as a sour mix for mixed cocktails, just omit the last step of water.Add to a punch.Make a lemon-limeade by mixing half lemon and half limes.Pack it into a thermos for a picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1-quart bowl combine sugar and 1 1/4 cups hot water.
- 2Micro and stir occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, zest 1 tablespoon lemon peel (yellow part only) from 2 or 3 lemons.
- 4Add peel to warm sugar mixture; let cool about 10 minutes.
- 5Cut all lemons in half and ream enough juice to make 1 3/4 cups.
- 6Add to sugar mixture.
- 7Into a pitcher add lots of ice cubes, lemon syrup, 1 cup ice cold water.
- 8Stir lemon slices into lemonade& pour into glasses with garnish of mint.
- 9Taste you may want to add more water.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1295.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 343.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 311.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g