Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low-Carb, Low Glycemic Index (GI), South Beach Diet
Make and share this Lemon Zest Ricotta recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- Put all of the ingredients in an electric blender or food processor; cover, whirr until smooth.
This is a great dessert just for one. I like ricotta and I had to use some and I was so glad to find this recipe. Great taste with the lemon zest. Thanks Jxenja :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game