Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Post Moderne Brasserie in Washington D.C. You can also replace the citrus rum with a citrus vodka.
- 10 -12 lemon verbena leaves
- 3 lemon slices
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces citrus-infused rum
- club soda, to top
- Muddle verbena leaves, lemon slices and the 1 ounce of simple syrup in shaker.
- Add citrus rum and ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into tumbler (do not strain), and top with club soda.
I did it 2 times since yesterday. I made it yesterday but strained it and took photos LOL Then I came back at the computer to see that (DO NOT STRAIN). So I made it again today and I didn't strain LOL Yesterday with 1 ounce of simple syrup was too sweet. So today I used maybe less than 1/2 ounce. This is a great drink. And the first time I used verbena leaves. Thanks Amanda. Made for Photo tag (sorry for my photo)