I found this recipe and am posting as a follow up to "Preserved Lemons."
Make and share this Lemon Tossed Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup preserved lemon
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup kalamata olive
- 4 ounces feta
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Rinse the preserved lemons, remove and discard pulp.
- Cut rind into thin strips.
- Whisk together lemon juice and the next 5 ingredients, adding lemon rind, tomato and the next 5 ingredients.
- Toss well and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over greens.