Recipe by Dine & Dish
I found this in a Rhodes Dinner Rolls insert. My mom loves lemon, so I made these as part of Mother's Day brunch. They were so delicious and gobbled up quickly!
Top Review by Boise Cook!
I did the same thing as the others as far as starting them the night before...I also changed all of the lemon to orange!! It was so good! Next I will try it with lemon as the recipe states. Very versitle and yummy! Thanks for sharing!
- 12 frozen white bread rolls dough, thawed but still cold (I recommend Rhodes)
- 2 lemons, rind of, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix grated lemon rind with sugar.
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 12 inch deep dish pizza pan or a 9x13 inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over bread dough rolls. Sprinkle with lemon rind/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of the mixture to sprinkle on just before baking.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size; remove wrap.
- Sprinkle on the remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes; remove immediately from the pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine powdered sugar, butter and lemon juice; mix well.
- Drizzle glaze over pull-aparts and serve!