Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My cousin Jane's recipe.
Make and share this Lemon Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar with an electric mixer. Add 2 cups flour and stir with wooden spoon. This dough will be the bottom crust.
- Spray a 13x9 inches pan with non-stick spray. Pat the dough into the pan evenly and bake 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs, sugar, 1/3 cup flour, lemon juice and baking powder. Mix 15 seconds in mixer, blender or processor. Pour mixture over baked crust.
- Bake 25 minute til golden brown.
- When cool sprinkle with more confectioner's sugar and cut into small squares.
This is very similar to my lemon squares and I just love them. Very tasty and excellent recipe. Made for Pac Fall '07