Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and Refreshing You could convert this recipe to low sugar by using sugar free jello and splenda
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (frozen for 2-3 hours)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Line a 9/12 inch pan with crumbs and melted butter.Prepare jello according to package directions.Chill until firm. Whip the jello until broken up.Whip the milk fluffy. Mix together and add sugar and lemon juice.
- Smooth over crumbs and refrigerate. Cut into squares.