Zippy, fluffy, yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg yolks & ricotta in food processor until smooth.
- 2Add milk, buttermilk, flour, sugar, baking soda, & salt & process until smooth.
- 3Fold in lemon zest & lemon juice.
- 4Beat egg whites to stiff peaks & fold in to blended ingredients.
- 5Ladle on to hot griddle, flipping when needed.
- 6Top with fresh fruit or a fruit sauce such as raspberry, blueberry, etc or syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 588.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: