Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Zippy, fluffy, yummy
Make and share this Lemon Ricotta Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg yolks & ricotta in food processor until smooth.
- Add milk, buttermilk, flour, sugar, baking soda, & salt & process until smooth.
- Fold in lemon zest & lemon juice.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks & fold in to blended ingredients.
- Ladle on to hot griddle, flipping when needed.
- Top with fresh fruit or a fruit sauce such as raspberry, blueberry, etc or syrup.