WW Fluffy Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, increase to taste
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together,.
- in another bowl mix egg yolks, sugar lemon zest and ricotta cheese and then mix with dry ingrediants.
- Whisk whites until stiff.
- Blend whites into batter until just blended.
- Spray skillet and heat, pour in batter by 1/4 Cup cook and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"