1 hr 15 mins
aunty carol's Note:
A light baked cheesecake. I sometimes add some blueberries or raspberries on the biscuit base before the filling. You can decorate with fruit on top and some pouring cream if you like. Yum
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the base, melt the butter, crush the biscuits and mix the two together. Place into a buttered 9"-10" springform tin, and place in fridge whilst making filling.
- 2Whisk egg whites until stiff.
- 3Mix the cheeses, sugar, cream, lemon zest, juice and vanilla xtract togther until smooth.
- 4Fold in the whisked egg whites.
- 5Pour mixture onto base and place in a preheated oven 180oc (160oc-fan oven) for 1 hour.
- 6When cool decorate as you would like. Just enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ricotta & Mascarpone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.8
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 202.6 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of