1/3 Photos of Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Doing it Right's Note:
I was looking for a lemon poppy seed muffin recipe and only found one. I found this one on Cooks.com. I loved the simplicity of the reicipe. I enjoyed them, I hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on high speed.
- 3Spray 15 regular size muffin holes with vegetable spray, or line with muffin liners.
- 4Pour equal amounts of batter into muffin holes.
- 5Make sure you put water into the unused muffin holes for even baking.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 332.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g