I was looking for a lemon poppy seed muffin recipe and only found one. I found this one on Cooks.com. I loved the simplicity of the reicipe. I enjoyed them, I hope you do too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on high speed.
- Spray 15 regular size muffin holes with vegetable spray, or line with muffin liners.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into muffin holes.
- Make sure you put water into the unused muffin holes for even baking.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
When I think of lemon poppy seed muffins these are what I have in mind. They are moist, fluffy and delicious.
Super delicious! I made these for my son's birthday breakfast and they were a hit. I added a lemon glaze made of powdered sugar and lemon juice. That made them just a bit more lemony. This is a keeper of a recipe for sure.
These muffins turned out awesome!!!! I printed off a couple of the poppy seed recipes but this one seemed easiest and the picture looked like what I wanted mine to turn out like. They did turn out superb!!! They are moist and delicious! I was very happy to find this recipe. Thanks for posting it!!! Will make many times in the future.