Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that was given to me by my grandmother. Its great for a light dessert after a heavy dinner, or if you are like me, great for a any time snack.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix, prepared and baked into two 8 inch layers
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- In a four quart serving bowl drop one 8 inch layer cake.
- Pour half of the pudding over cake, then spread half of the pineapple over pudding, then spread half of the cool whip over pudding.
- Repeat layers, and refrigerate.
- You may want to garnish with lemon slices to add that pretty touch.