Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this was a recipe i found in my grandma's recipe box
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 ' thick (1 1/4 lb)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagemix green salad
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- whisk dressing.
- 1/4 c olive oil.
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- 2 tsp lemon pepper.
- 2 tsp dijon mustard.
- 2 cloves garlic.minced.
- in a medium bowl until blended, remove and reserve 1/4 of the dressing.
- cut beef steak lengthwise in half , then crosswise into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- add beef to the remaining dressing, toss to coat.
- heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- add 1/2 cup of beef, stir fry for 2-3 mins or until no longer pink.
- remove from skillet and repeat with remaining beef.
- combine salad greens and reserved dressing.
- in large bowl toss, add cheese and divide amoung 4 plates, arrange beef strips on greens.
- garnish with lemon, if desired.