I was just playing around in the kitchen and decided to put all kinds of stuff in my tuna salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain oil/water out of tuna.
- 2Stir mayonnaise into tuna.
- 3Finely chop and add pickles.
- 4Stir in garlic, pesto, lemon juice, and onion powder.
- 5Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna and stir.
- 6Serve on bread, toast, crackers or as is.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 1443.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g