- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 large lemons, zested
- 2 tablespoons course black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 5 garlic cloves, grated
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the garlic into a paste, salt each clove and smash with the side of your knife until it appears pasty.
- Mix cloves of garlic paste with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, zest of both lemons, pepper and fennel seed.
- Put chicken in the bowl with the mixture and allow it to sit in the mixture while you heat up the grill or skillet.
- Cook chicken until juices run clear.
- Squeeze juice of lemons over the chicken when it is almost done.