Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love lemon pepper chicken and garlic, so why not the combo? This is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal. Hope you enjoy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 large lemons, zested
- 2 tablespoons course black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 5 garlic cloves, grated
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- To prepare the garlic into a paste, salt each clove and smash with the side of your knife until it appears pasty.
- Mix cloves of garlic paste with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, zest of both lemons, pepper and fennel seed.
- Put chicken in the bowl with the mixture and allow it to sit in the mixture while you heat up the grill or skillet.
- Cook chicken until juices run clear.
- Squeeze juice of lemons over the chicken when it is almost done.
Chicken was juicy, should have marinated it longer, not much flavor will try that next time. Spring PAC 2009