quick meal's Note:
I love lemon pepper chicken and garlic, so why not the combo? This is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare the garlic into a paste, salt each clove and smash with the side of your knife until it appears pasty.
- 2Mix cloves of garlic paste with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, zest of both lemons, pepper and fennel seed.
- 3Put chicken in the bowl with the mixture and allow it to sit in the mixture while you heat up the grill or skillet.
- 4Cook chicken until juices run clear.
- 5Squeeze juice of lemons over the chicken when it is almost done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper, Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.5
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 194.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 63.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: