Easy Garlic Pepper Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 3 lbs chicken tenders (mine are usually frozen)
- seasoning salt
- garlic pepper seasoning
- Throw all in the crockpot
- season to your liking with the spices.
- cook on high for about 4 hours or low all day.
- If it starts to dry out add a little water just to keep moist.
- Extras you can do is add some cream of chicken soup or at the end a package of chicken gravy and some water.
- Some times I just shred and let the kids add what they want. Ketchup,BBQ sauce or just plain and make sandwiches.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
You couldn't find a simpler recipe. I wanted to throw something in the crock pot made with ingredients I had on hand. I placed five frozen chicken breast halves into the crockpot and layered on the spices. This was OUTSTANDING! I plended one can of cream of chicken soup with 1/4 cup of cream of mushroom and added it the last hour of cooking. WOW! This is very flavorable and a no brainer. LOL I served it with Bowtie Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. I real keeper.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Im 37 and a single mom to 4 kids always looking for quick and easy recipes. I am going back to school to get my degree in psychology.