photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Chill four serving glasses in the freezer.
- Combine the lemon juice, sugar, mint, sparkling mineral water, ginger ale and ice in a blender and blend slowly until it's thick.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and pour 1/4 cup vodka into each glass.
- Top with the frozen lemon mixture.
- Add a straw and garnish with mint and lemon slice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Is this ever GOOD! It’s so refreshing and clean tasting. A seriously delicious drink and I can’t wait to make this over the summer when it’s hot and sultry out. The lemon partnered perfectly with the mint. I first thought the amount of vodka may be a bit too much, but it wasn’t at all, it went down so smooth that you can barely tell there is any vodka, which can be dangerous. Yum, yum! Thank you, duonyte, for sharing. Made it for “Players Favorites - 5 Star Gems”.
Loved this drink!!! I love lemon so this was an easy tag for me. I made this for 1 serving and used fresh squeezed lemon juice, therefore my photo isn't very yellowish other then the lemon slice. I thought I had some frozen mint leaves but found only sage, thyme and chives, so had to omit them and I used Sprite Zero in place of the sparkling water and ginger ale. I think the mint would even make this more refreshing, will plan to make it again when I buy mint leaves again. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for 123 Tag Game.