Recipe by Computer Chef
This is a nice risotto. I serve the chicken and zucchini along side the rice although you can dice the chicken and zucchini and mix it into the rice at the end.
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken with 2 tsp lemon pepper, salt, coriander.
- Coat zucchini lightly with oil and 1 tsp lemon pepper.
- Heat large pan on medium heat.
- Add 1/2 tbsp butter and 1/2 tbsp oil to pan and sauté zucchini 5-8 minutes then remove.
- Add 1/2 tbsp butter and 1/2 tbsp oil and cook onion 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides, then remove.
- Add remaining oil and rice, cook until clear with a small dot of white in the kernels.
- Deglaze pan with wine.
- Slowly add stock to rice 1/2 cup at a time cooking down before adding more. Cook rice until al dente.
- Add remaining butter and parmesan to rice to finish.