Simple and delicious
Make and share this Lemon Parsley Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut a strip of peel from around middle of each potato Place potatoes in a large pot.
- Add cold water to cover and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat; cook potatoes until tender when pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes.
- Drain in a colander, then return the potatoes to the pot.
- Add butter, parsley, lemon zest, garlic, pepper and remaining salt to the potatoes.
- Toss gently until they are coated with the parsley mixture.
- Serve immediately.